Sunday, April 02, 2006

What's coming up?

I have a busy week ahead with my wife going back to work, but I hope to still get a few things out on my blog. First whole week of the month so I will have my 20 year old album review out this week. It will be Queensryche's "Rage for order". There will also be another battle of the bands between two big monsters of the metal scene. I hope to have a review out for Aerosmith's 1974 album"Get your wings". Other than that I am not sure what I will be writing about this week, but hopefully something else will spring to mind.

2 Comments:

Blogger Amy said...

Can't wait to see what you come up with !!
amy

6:55 AM  
Blogger :P fuzzbox said...

Great job with your review on Ben's site.

1:32 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home