Sunday, November 19, 2006

Album reviews for 2007

Since I started this blog I have done one review per month of an album that is twenty years old. In fact that was the main project that inspired me to start this blog. Well, since the New Year is just weeks away I have been figuring out what albums I will review in 2007. I don't just pick albums I like because I like a challenge. So I try to pick ones I like, ones I didn't like and ones I am not sure of and then I give them a good listen and try to be objective. I also try to pick different styles as well so hopefully it's a decent mix. So here are the 1987 albums I will be reviewing in the New Year listed in no particular order.

Alice Cooper-Raise your fist and yell
Def Leppard-Hysteria
Guns and Roses-Appetite for destruction
Anthrax-Among the living
Deep Purple-House of the blue light
Frehley's Comet
Armored Saint-Raising Fear
Dio-Dream Evil
Helloween-Keeper of the seven keys pt. 1

The other three albums will be determined by elections where I will offer three choices and the one with the most votes gets reviewed. I did this during 2006 and it seemed to work out well so I will try it again.

2 Comments:

Blogger Ray Van Horn, Jr. said...

1987, what a great year...so much good music, so much bad, I miss it and think of it all the time

9:07 AM  
Blogger Will said...

Can't wait to see your take on G 'N R.

11:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home