Tuesday, January 02, 2007

New Year's resolutions and other

Here are my New Year's Resolutions for 2007 as far as this blog is concerned.

-To spend more time proofreading my posts. I am sloppy and lazy when writing here at times.

-To be as objective and open as possible while doing reviews.
-To spend more time writing about individual songs. I spent a great deal of time writing about whole albums in 2006 and I will continue to do so. However, I want to take some time to listen and write about some individual tracks this year.

Other....
-It was hard being without a computer for three days. I will now try to get back to posting and reading blogs regularly.
-I will be contributing over at Will and Ben's Record Room some as well as maintaining my blog here. They were kind enough to ask me and I accepted. I will be one of four new writers contributing to their blog.

1 Comments:

Blogger Will said...

I agree, my writing needs to be proof read with more detail.

We're pleased to have you on board Mark.

1:09 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home