Saturday, July 21, 2007

What's coming up?

I had to work late last night for the Harry Potter event and I have to work again today, but I did get to check out my copy of the book so I have that to look forward to.There are new pictures of my kids over at my wife's blog http://wishywashywonderland.blogspot.com/ . That's me in the background of the picture of my son.
I might try to post a judge the album cover on Sunday.
Trans-Atlantic Metal Mondays continues with Diamond Head's Borrowed Time. Then I will be on vacation for a few days so you will get guest bloggers from Tuesday through Thursday so that will be great. I will be back on Friday with a heavy metal jukebox.

***Here are two fill in the blank questions for you.

1-The best hard rock/metal album of 2007 so far is _______________.
2-I am still looking forward to ________________ which is scheduled to come out in 2007.

10 Comments:

Blogger aXe mAn said...

1. The best hard rock/metal album to come out so far in 2007 is, Pink Cream 69 "In10sity".

2. I am still looking forward to Whitesnake's new album, which is schelduled to come out in 2007.
I am also looking forward to Endeverafter's debut album.

6:19 AM  
Blogger Hard Rock Hideout said...

Scorpions - Humanity Hour 1 is very good. I have picked up several that I like in 2007.


Axeman is spot on with his picks. I am looking forward to both of those too. (Whitesnake and Endeverafter).
Judas Priest's Nostrodamus, but that one might not hit until next year now.

8:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

1. Saxon - The Inner Sanctum ia my top pick so far for 2007.

2. Looking forward to the domestic releases of the new Scorpions and Night Ranger albums. KISSOLOGY Vol. 2 is at the top of the list for upcoming DVD releases.

9:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I haven't bought much "new" music this year. The only one I can think of that I would recommend is Saxon's "The Inner Sanctum." Solid record, but nothing spectacular. The album I am looking forward to is the Heaven and Hell Live disc scheduled for August. The perennial Chinese Democracy wait continues, although since I have pretty much the entire album already downloaded I guess it is just a matter of waiting to see the artwork.

9:47 AM  
Blogger Metal Mark said...

1-So far it's Age Eternal by Middian.

2-I am looking forward to the new Tigertailz due out next month and the new Lizzy Borden which should be out this year. The new Orange Goblin came out a few weeks ago and I have yet to hear it, but hope to soon.

10:07 AM  
Blogger aXe mAn said...

Oh yeah! That new Tigertailz album should be good. "Thrill Pistol"!

11:25 AM  
Blogger Ray Van Horn, Jr. said...

1. The new Titan album is my pick for best of the year so far.

2. I am looking forward to the new Byzantine album with drool slobbering out of my mouth.

12:51 PM  
Blogger The Mule said...

1. It's been a great year so far...today I'll pick Novembers Doom, The Novella Reservoir.

2. Still looking forward to the new High on Fire album.

5:32 PM  
Blogger Allyson said...

Best album so far? Empyrios "...And The Rest is Silence"

Looking forward to Sixx: AM, Heroin Diaries. I'm sure I won't like it so I'll have lots to write about.


Allyson
www.bringbackglam.com

10:28 PM  
Blogger DPTH International said...

Best album 2007 is Virgin Black's "Mezzo Forte"

Looking forward to Trans-Siberian Orchestra's "Night Castle"

10:49 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home