Saturday, April 05, 2008

What's coming up?

This past week has been pretty good. I took off a day to watch the kids while my wife went to a workshop. We bought and planted a shrub and some flowers so that was fun. I have a number of reviews that I need to knock out so I will be doing that this week. I hope to have out these topics this week.

Interviews with...
Sam Yaffa
The Eruptors

Reviews of...
Shannon-Angel in disguise
Danger-California Red and Shove it up your azz (hopefully both on the same day)
Taint-Secrets and lies
Children of Bodom-Blooddrunk
Black Earth-That's right we're goin' ballz deep

Plus a Clash of the album covers or maybe even a triple clash if I can find three covers to pit against one another.

I also have Fight and Zebra DVDs that I need to watch at some point if my my two year old will permit me to watch anything besides the Wiggles. So I may review one of those as well if I can get to it.

Have a great week!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home