Sunday, September 17, 2006

What's coming up?

Back to normal this week. I hope to have these:

Reviews
Death Angel-The art of dying
Krokus-Headhunter

It came from the pages of Hit Parader
Battle of the bands

And maybe a couple of other topics if I can think of some.

Here is a question for you.
Do you listen more or less music when the weather gets older? Or is the weather not a factor?

I would think maybe people would be in more in the colder weather and be more likely to listen to more, but who knows.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't listen to more or less music depending upon the weather. Sometimes, I will listen to certain CDs depending on the weather. Danzig and Type O Negative are great for a rainy day, as is Black Sabbath. Cold days are perfect for Black Metal. But mostly, I just listen to whatever I'm in the mood for.

4:44 AM  
Blogger Ray Van Horn, Jr. said...

Me neither, I'm so music obsessed it's not even funny. I can't stop listening to the new Mastodon album now, and just to take a fast drive around the corner I have to take a CD with me. I had the kids across the street over for a few hours last night and I ended up sharing music with them and we ended up watching Music on Demand, free videos all that time. At work I always take a batch of CDs with me. Ardisse will tell you; I'm seldom content to sit in silence anymore.

5:04 AM  
Blogger On My Watch said...

I agree with Fred as far as having seasonal music, maybe, but not more or less of it because of what time of year.

5:56 PM  
Blogger :P fuzzbox said...

Headhunter is one of my all time faves.

6:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I find season affects choice of music, but so odes whatever activity I am doing. I cycle a lot and like something fast, heavy or both for that, Nirvana is great for vacuum cleaning and early Bowie when cooking Sunday breakfast. Cold, rain and overcast for metal and punk, sunny and clear for indie or sixties/seventies rock.

2:15 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home