Saturday, February 03, 2007

What's coming up?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Here's a picture my wife took on Friday of it snowing outside of our house today. It snowed just a little overall. I had a chance to get out and do a run while it was snowing because that's always a challenge. Then I took Metalgirl out for a walk so she could see the snow. Let's see, the Super Bowl is coming up on Sunday. Being an AFC guy I will root for the Colts.
Here is what I hope to have posted this week.


-Judge the album cover (on Sunday) and it will be the first one that I have done from the 1980's.
-Metal Church-A light in the dark review
-Jimmy Page/Robert Plant-No Quarter review
-Who were they?-Vyper

-One other topic, probably a top ten list or a list of questions for you guys.

So have a great week. Listen to some metal and watch the Super Bowl.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ooo me soul all that snow....I really wish I can see in real life.
You also have a good week!

5:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Being and AFC guy I will root for the Colts."

I always knew there was someting I really like about you Mark. I really enjoyed the limited amount of snow we got the other night too.

10:32 AM  
Blogger Lady K said...

Beautiful! I am SO homesick right now.

4:12 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home