Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Happy Birthday, Metalgirl!

Three years ago my wife and I went to the hospital in the early hours of the morning because she had gone into labor. It was a very cold and windy day and it was the baby's due date. About twelve hours after we arrived at the hospital my daughter was born. We did not find out ahead of time the gender of the baby so we were both surprised and thrilled that it was a girl. I have learned a lot and have much to a learn as a parent, but it has been a great experience so far. Both my wife and I are off from work today to celebrate Metalgirl's 3rd birthday.

6 Comments:

Blogger Luiz said...

Happy Birthday, and keep on rockin'!

Cheers!

8:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy birthday MetalGirl! Maybe by the time you graduate high school, Axl will have released Chinese Democracy...

9:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy B-day to Metalgirl! I have a 3 yr old daughter myself, she wears her KISS tour shirt proudly! Enjoy the day and enjoy your family. Best wishes.

11:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Metalgirl. Rock on Sistah!

4:38 AM  
Blogger Mike said...

Happy birthday MetalGirl!

7:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to your little girl.

8:45 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home