Saturday, March 24, 2007

What's coming up?

The first day of spring came and passed so hopefully the weather get better. I am starting to get excited about the upcoming Rush album that's just a few weeks away. That's it for Supergroup week, hope you enjoyed it. Tomorrow will bring another Judge the album cover. Then Monday will be the finale of March Metal Madness as we review Crazy Nights by KISS. Also I have a new feature to unveil this week. There are a number of bands from the late 1980's to the late 1990's that I wasn't big on. So I am going to pull some out and match two against each other in a head to head competition to see which one is better or not as bad. It will be called "The lesser of two evils" and the premier segment will match up Britny Fox's debut versus Danger Danger's debut. The object is not to make fun of the bands although I will give it to them when they deserve it. The object is more that I think most bands have something to offer, it's just that sometimes you have to look for it. So I will have that up this week. The other topics I hope to have out are:

-Judas Priest-Hell bent for leather review
-Current playlist
-Some fill in the blanks for you

Have a good week!

3 Comments:

Blogger Ray Van Horn, Jr. said...

I'm really excited about the new Rush album, but more excited by your your "Lesser of Two Evils" segment. Brilliant!

11:32 PM  
Blogger David Amulet said...

Like Ray, I think both sound really good.

-- david

7:23 AM  
Blogger aXe mAn said...

All of that should be very cool!
This site is awsome!!
I can't wait for Britny Fox's debut vs. Danger Danger's debut!!
That is a tough one!!
Rock On!

2:57 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home