Saturday, April 21, 2007

What's coming up?

This week has seemed very long, but now it's almost over. At least the weather has improved where I am at. Here's what I hope to have out this week.

-This Wednesday the 25th I will have out the Guns and Roses challenge. This is where I am taking the two Use your Illusion albums and narrowing down the songs to make one album. So I trimming the fat so to speak and trying to figure out a track order.


Also I hope to have out these topics:

-Judge the album cover on Sunday
-Middian-Age Eternal review
-Lesser of two evils:Firehouse versus Steelheart
-Heavy Metal nicknames

Hope you have a great week!

7 Comments:

Blogger Metal Mark said...

Oooops, forgot that it's the last week of the month which means there will be a Heavy Metal Jukebox as well.

5:39 AM  
Blogger aXe mAn said...

Sounds like you have an awsome week planned for us! All should be very cool!! I can't wait for the GnR thing! I have been listening to those albums and have been trying to narrow down the songs!

5:42 AM  
Blogger David Amulet said...

Looks like a good week. And I always like the Jukebox.

-- david

8:32 AM  
Blogger Aunt Jackie said...

I've been so swamped myself... Had to stop in though... So glad the weekend is here.

1:05 PM  
Blogger captain corky said...

Hope you're having a good weekend Mark.

1:06 PM  
Blogger Metal Mark said...

axe man-I have sort of figured out what tracks from Illusion 1 will make the cut, but need to listen to Illusion 2 a little more.

David-The Jukebox is fun to come up with.

aunt jackie-Thanks for stopping by.

Captain Corky-Thanks.

2:46 PM  
Blogger bob_vinyl said...

I got out the Use Your Illusions to prepare for next week and I'm already a little surprised by what might make my track list and what might not. I haven't listened to either of these in a few years, so it'll be interesting.

3:30 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home