Saturday, April 12, 2008

What's coming up?

I have quite a few reviews I need to do so this week I hope to have these topics out...

Reviews of...
Plaguesayer-s/t
Fever Jack-Get the hell out
Bushwhack-s/t
Soilent Green-Inevitable Collapse in the presence of conviction
and maybe one more if I can get to it.

plus interviews with...
Bruce Kulick
Witchcraft

and maybe a Clash of the album covers as well.


***I'll leave you with one question. This year is almost 1/3 of the way over. So what is you favorite hard rock/metal album of 2008 so far?

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Rhodeislandrock said...

I usually spend the beginning of the year catching up on all the releases I missed the previous year.

So far, the best release in 2008 for me is Avantasia - The Scarecrow.

Steve
Heavy Metal Addiction

3:28 PM  
Blogger Metal Mark said...

I think there have been a number of good albums and a few very good ones, but I think Byzantine's Oblivion Beckons is the only great album of 2008 so far.

8:35 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home