Saturday, August 02, 2008

What's coming up?

So I wake up yesterday, go to the bathroom, start the coffeee, get a bowl of cereal and go the computer to check out the blog entry I wrote the night before that was going to post on August 1st. Lo and behold it was not there so I log in to my dashboard and find a message telling me my blog has been flagged as a possible spamblog. So I put in to have it reviewed believing I had done something wrong. Only hours later did I learn that blogger was having problems, but unfortunatley the problem lasted for over a day, but now all appears to be back in order. So I can once again churn out badly written dribble about a variety of bands. I was so frazzled by the problems yesterday that I didn't plan out all that I will be reviewing this week. I do know that I will review Big Elf-Cheat the gallows some time early in the week, but the other CDs I review will just depend what I am in the mood for or what I grab first. Also I will have out ....

Interviews with...
Shame Club
A New Dawn

and probably a Clash of the album covers

***I think at some point the statement on my blog towards the upper left said something about reviews and other stuff I would be doing at my blog. Then about a year into the blog I changed it to "All about the music I love" which has been up there for about two years now. I guess that does sort of tell what I do, but it's a little dull so I chewing over some other choices. Here they are....

Fleeing from the Cylon tyranny

Speed of lightning, roar of thunder

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun

I like to conversate with those things that fall from the sky

If I were a gumdrop then I would be grape

***Okay, I didn't actually create any of those except for the last one. The second to last one was uttered by a guy I knew in college who would wake from a sleep, eyes open and start spouting off odd crap yet he never remembered saying any of it. The other three you should know and if don't then you should have been watching more TV and movies.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Ray Van Horn, Jr. said...

I had the exact same problem with Blogger too. Just finally fixed itself. I like the grape/gumdrop

10:02 AM  
Blogger Jim said...

So I won't be receiving the penis enhancement cream that I ordered from you? :)

7:39 PM  
Blogger Metal Mark said...

Ray-I like that one too.

Jim-Don't worry, I am sure that other offers for that product will come your way.

9:21 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home