Saturday, August 09, 2008

What's coming up?

Let's see this past week saw Brett Favre go to the Jets, John Edwards admitted to an affair and I am still trying to crank out reviews, interviews and occasional other topics. I hope to have out the following this week.

Interviews with...
Warpath
Grave Robber

Reviews of...
Artillery-Fear of tomorrow re-issue
Zebrahead-Phoenix
Reflection-When shadows fall
Omni-Ghosts
X-Terra-Wolves

and maybe another.

Plus either a Lesser of two evils or the Crossover post I have been hoping to get around to for the last eight months.

***Enjoy the week!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Ray Van Horn, Jr. said...

I put up my Zebrahead review today as I can't enough of the damned thing. Looking forward to your comments.

8:49 PM  
Blogger Metal Mark said...

Ray-That's the one CD I planon reviewing this week that I have yet to listen to. Your review makes me want to hear it so I need to crack it open at some point.

5:40 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home