Friday, April 09, 2010

What's coming up?

The week looks kind of messy for work with lots of trainings and meetings. That's not the norm, but my work is going to a new catalog system on the computer and we have to learn it. I have been listening to a lot of music this week including the Hollywood Rocks box set that I picked up cheap. Was watching the old V mini-series and episodes of Home improvement. Other than that I was just enjoying the weather outside with the kids. This week I hope to have out the following:


Reviews of....
Ufomammut-Eve
Enforcer-Dimaonds
Daniel Lioneye-Vol.2
Toyz-Carte Blanche

Clash of the album covers

and maybe one other thing if I can manage to get the above reviews knocked out. I have one participant for Lesser of two evils, but I am waiting for the other to come in the mail and then I have to see if it is indeed bad enough to use. So that may happen late this week or more likely next week.

***Here is a question for you: If I gave you $20 to buy any one CD you wanted then what would you get? Can be any style of music, new or old, but just has to fit under that price range.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home