Monday, July 12, 2010

Sin4sin-7 deadly

Photobucket

2010

Being a native of Maryland I am always thrilled to listen to up and coming bands from my home state. It's even more pleasing when they actually pan out. So I am in luck on both counts as Baltimore's Sin4sin are the real deal. It's like Sebastian Bach era Skid Row only if the band forgot about ballads and changing musical trends and just stuck with full throttle kind of hard rockers. Sound good? Yes, I think so too. Which means I was all over this album from the start. The lyrics are of the typical drinking and loving women variety that we have all heard before. When it comes to music and vocals then that's where this band comes alive. Like a huge machine they storm forward cranking out fist banging tunes like it's 1989 again. There is down time or melodic turns on this disc as Sin4sin let loose headbanger after headbanger. I imagine these guys would be great live because they never let up and just keep bringing all they have like prize fighter coming on strong in every round. I really expected there to be a slower song or some filler because that's the way most hard rock bands operate. Sin4sin proved me wrong and I thank them for it. This hasn't been a great year for hard rock thus, but it just got a little better.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home