Monday, December 06, 2010

Heavy metal christmas presents

Photobucket

Christmas is fast approaching and if you are not done shopping then you are likely formulating ideas or making lists of what to get for friends and family.


Now what do you get that metal fan for Christmas?


Photobucket

I could state the easy ones like a great new metal album they may not have heard or ....

Photobucket

a classic they maybe never gotten around to getting.


Photobucket

For my money you can never go wrong with vinyl.


Maybe you figure they are getting lots of music already so you go a different angle like a shirt.

Photobucket

One of the few cases where getting clothes for Christmas could actually be cool.


Or you maybe think an accessory would be best.

Photobucket

Personally I wouldn't want a bullet belt, but maybe someone out there is dying to look like Don Dokken did in 1984.

*** So what presents would you suggest for a metal fan? Or as a metal fan what would you like to receive as a metal Christmas present?

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger sybil law said...

Thanks for your suggestions! I'm thinking I might get the album.

A few years ago, I went to 80stees.com and got my husband and his brother Headbangers Ball tee shirts. They loved them.

7:59 AM  
Blogger Heff said...

You just can't beat a new guitar for Christmas.

12:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tshirts (got plenty of those) and cds (also have a lot of those) are a given, an actual instrument is good for someone wanting to play (I did last christmas) or maybe a new piece fo equipment. Maybe a pair of Van Halen high tops (I have the black and yellow ones) or Metallica converse (I got the Justice album ones). Another big one is concert tickets or promise to concert tickets like say I get a promise to concert tickets for the Van Halen tour this upcoming year as soon as they go on sale, or maybe get them now when they are on sale. Also a nice leather jacket or denim jacket or vest with some patcghes to put on the leather vest to put over the leather jacket, or just on top of a denim jacket, ake your jacket show who you are.

3:54 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home