Thursday, January 06, 2011

What's coming up?

Photobucket




Hope the first week of the year finds everyone well. In the next week or so there will be a whole lot of reviews coming your way including these:
Svart Crown, Razorwyre, Assasin, Mockingbird, Forgotten Suns, Jag Panzer, Creations End, Coma, Pale Chalice, Dakrya and 3 Primal Fear re-issues in the next week or so. Also forgotten gems w/ Armageddon and Satanic Rites plus Clash of the album covers.

***Andy is a Browns fan and I am a Broncos fan. So our teams have been done for some time and are now looking for new coaches. However hopefully your team did better this season. Enjoy the playoffs this weekend and have a great week!

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Andy said...

I wish we could get Bill Cowher but that will never happen. At least with Holgrem in the mix we won't rush right out and get the first coach we interview!

3:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Go Steelers!

I'd like to see Cowher coaching again, but not in the Steelers' division.

6:28 AM  
Blogger Metal Mark said...

Andy-I don't think Cowher is going to be coaching anywhere in 2011. His choice.

Sean-Ewww, yuck Steelers. I do hate the Raiders and Redskins just a little more and hate the Chargers about the same.

9:39 AM  
Blogger Andy said...

He won't be Mark but I can dream can't I? Making a roaster chicken tomorrow for the play offs and chilli for Sunday (yes ladies all this and I cook too!). I want anyone in the Superbowl but the Steelers and Jets.

11:29 AM  
Blogger Metal Mark said...

Andy-Steelers I understand, but why the Jets?

12:23 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home