Friday, September 22, 2006

Coming up in October

October is probably my favorite month of the year because of Halloween. So in keeping with the holiday I will do some scary type topics during the month. During either the second or third week of the month I will do "Black Sabbath week" here at my blog. My 20 year old album review will be King Diamond's Fatal Portrait. I am sure that I will review albums by Helloween and Halloween. I would review one by Hallow's Eve, but I no longer own any. I may do list of ten songs to listen to on Halloween. I might have to toss a few non music topics in as well. Something on horror movies for sure and probably my top ten Scooby Doo episodes for anyone who cares. If you have any other suggestions for topics for October then let me know.

10 Comments:

Blogger Mike said...

How about a top 10 (or 5 or whatever) spooky metal songs?

6:07 AM  
Blogger David Amulet said...

October look like it will be the best month ever! I'm looking forward to Sabbath week and the best Hallowwen songs.

I made an eight-hour halloween party mix, with everything from Godsmack to Evanescence, Sabbath to Steve Hackett, Nine Inch Nails to Hemlet. Fun stuff.

Seeing as October is related to Octoberfest, maybe you can do a tribute to German metal (with a big nod to the Scorpions and MSG, of course).

-- david

8:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I expect you to do a glowing tribute to me and my love of music on my birthday, the 27th. If nothing else, it will boost my ego.. :-)

8:13 AM  
Blogger On My Watch said...

looking forward to your rock-tober posts so much! :) I love halloween, too. Don't have anything to add, your topic lists sound great as is.

10:33 AM  
Blogger Metal Mark said...

Mike-That's possible.

David-Octoberfest is possible.

Bruce- I might wish you a happy birthday, but other that I don't know.

Onmywatch-Halloween has always been my favorite holiday.

Ben-Perhaps although who has ever been in Motorhead or Iron Maiden will probably qualify.

1:38 PM  
Blogger BeckEye said...

I love Halloween too. A post about devil worship would be appropriate. Or Jimmy Page's obsession with Alistair Crowley.

1:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking forward to October! It is my fav too!

6:59 PM  
Blogger Metal Mark said...

Beckeye-I will consider those.

Mimi-I wrote some Halloween topics last year, but only maybe one or two people were readin my blog back then.

5:15 AM  
Blogger Ray Van Horn, Jr. said...

scariest metal videos...

Viva la October!!!!

5:00 AM  
Blogger :P fuzzbox said...

Scooby Dooby Doo!!!

8:44 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home