Saturday, March 31, 2007

What's coming up?

It's been a fine week weather wise around here. I planted some flower bulbs during the week and am planning on enlarging a flower bed soon. I picked up Black Stone Cherry the other day and won a few albums on eBay this week. Tomorrow is April's Fool day, but don't expect any tricks from me. I have enough trouble just doing the normal things, let alone trying to fool someone. Here are the topics I hope to have out this week.

-Guns and Roses: Appetite for destruction 20 year old album review
-Vains of Jenna: Lit up/Let down review

-Judge the album cover on Sunday
-Heavy Metal Jukebox
-Vote for a review
-One other topic yet to be determined

Have a great week!

4 Comments:

Blogger Bill said...

"I planted some flower bulbs during the week and am planning on enlarging a flower bed soon"....

be careful of bizarre gardening accidents. Long history of those in heavy metal !!

7:20 AM  
Blogger Metal Mark said...

I could have made it more metal by saying I planted Krokus, but actually they were crocus.

7:41 AM  
Blogger Allyson said...

I'll be interested in seeing your Vains of Jenna review...excited to see if you love the Swedish boys as much as I do.

Allyson
www.bringbackglam.com

9:45 AM  
Blogger aXe mAn said...

Sounds like a great week that you have planned out!
I can't wait!

11:50 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home