Saturday, March 22, 2008

What's coming up?

Well, Easter is coming up of course. Whenever this holiday falls in March I always feel a bit unprepared and I am also finding it hard to believe that spring is almost here. However, in Maryland just because it's spring doesn't necessarily mean it will be warm although it has been a fairly mild winter. As far as music goes I have been trying to catch up and listen to what I can. This week I hope to have these topics out.

Interviews with....
Greenleaf
Leaded Fuel

Reviews of...
Hulda-Always haunted
Pharaoh-Be Gone
Syndicate-Demo 2008
Voodoo Six-First hit for free

and...

The Lesser of two evils that I didn't get to this past week.

Have a great week!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Metal Mark said...

The Lesser of two evils will definitely be Little Caesar against Lord Tracy plus Bob Vinyl will be helping me do this one.

8:21 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home