Saturday, June 07, 2008

What's coming up?

Some of my wife's relatives stayed with us this past week. It was a little crowded with eight of us in the house, but they had a good time and my kids enjoyed being around other kids. I got to see the Indiana Jones movie which was the first time I have been to the movies in over four years. I am still trying to keep up with reviews and interviews as well. So this week I hope to have out these topics...

Reviews of...
Stick it out-s/t
The Seventh Power
Rockets to Ruin-Love, Drugs, Rebellion
Gideon Smith and the Dixie Damned-South Side of the moon
Fates Warning-Perfect Symmetry (re-issue)
Bret Michaels-Rock my world


Interviews with...
Dead Man
Farflung

and hopefully a Lesser of two evils pitting two almost forgotten clunkers of early 90's funk metal. That's right, straight from the bargain bin it will be White Trash vs. Kingofthehill.

and maybe a Judge the album cover if I can get to it.

***Have a great week!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Metal Mark said...

Since I have knocked a few album reviews out already I think I will also have a review of Hanoi Rocks-Nottingham Tapes DVD and some Mini-albums reviews out this week as well.

12:02 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home