Saturday, November 15, 2008

What's coming up?

Photobucket

I watched Forbidden Planet several times this week. Great film, truly the best science fiction film of the 1950's and probably better than any sci-fi film after it until Planet of the apes came along over a decade later. Just great sets for the time, a good story, the acting worked and that eerie electronic soundtrack just set it off. It's been a busy week at work and didn't quite get everything done that I wanted to here this week so some things are being carried over. I don't theme weeks here anymore because I have new CDs review and I just have to do them when they come in. However as it turned out I have a lot of glam stuff for you this week. Three of the seven reviews are glam bands (Black Rain, Cyanide 4 and Blackie Wilcox) plus an interview with former Madam X guitarist Maxine Petrucci and she certainly did and still does have a glam look. So the Clash of the album covers will likely be between two glam covers just to make feel like at least a half week of glam here at my blog.

Reviews of....
Cyanide 4-Complex
Black Rain-License to thrill
The Answer-Never too late
Tank-Honour and blood (re-issue)
Fiftywatthead-Fogcutter
Blackie Wilcox-Such a shame
Sammy Hagar-Cosmic Universal Fashion

Interview with Maxine Petrucci

Clash of the album covers

Lesser of two evils between Lita Ford and the Cycle sluts from hell might happen if I can find time.

Have a great week!

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Metal Mark said...

If I get enough CD reviews done this weekend then I may review one of the DVDs I have on my desk as well this week. That means either Dark Funeral's live set or the new Rush one.

10:14 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home