Thursday, July 30, 2009

What's coming up?

Photobucket
The kids and have been watching a lot of episodes of the Dukes of Hazzard this week. I remember when my brother and I used to watch this show back when it was first on. We really looked forward to it each week. Okay, it was corny and pretty much the same thing every week, but we loved it.
As for music I still have a Blaze Bayley review to post and hope to have that out soon.
Here is what I hope to have out this week.

Reviews of...
At War-Infidel
Hysterica-Metal War
Freestone-The temple of humanity

Interview with Admiral Browning (that's a band not a military dude)

Numbers 3 down to 1 of my top guitarist countdown. After I reveal number one I'll stick up the whole list of the top 25 together.

Clash of the album covers

***Have a great week!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger bob_vinyl said...

Will you throw in something about the most overrated guitarists after the countdown is complete?

3:31 AM  
Blogger Metal Mark said...

Maybe at some point.

5:46 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home