Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Christmas list

Now first on my Christmas list would be a new stereo because mine is shot. Second on the list would be a new turntable because that is shot too. Okay, my car stereo and another CD player fortunately are still in operating order. After those two if I was making a Christmas list I would add this album...
Photobucket



I have no clue what Sinful's "Gonna raise hell" sounds like although I would guess it's glam tinged metal. I just think the cover is so over the top ridiculous that I would love to have a copy. Not that I will make the effort to actually seek it out, but I can still add it to my imaginary list.



***Anyone else have a metal Christmas list? It can be real or just a wish list.

Labels: , , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Magpie said...

Holy Crap, I haven't seen this album cover in years. I'd forgotten all about it. Wish I could tell you what it sounds like, but I just remember seeing it in those full page ads in Metal Forces or Metallion that had all these third rate bands with the tacky album covers that you want so much to hear, but couldn't justify spending the bucks on.

7:47 PM  
Anonymous jbm said...

The album I want for christmas based on the cover art, but not the tunes:

Saint - "Times End"

5:30 AM  
Blogger Alcolm X said...

Hey Mark & Magpie. The SINFUL record is available here. It's actually pretty cool (the first side at least).

7:00 AM  
Blogger Metal Mark said...

Magpie-It has it all. Devil girl, bnad in chains, Angry Red Planet -like background, typical band logo.

jbm-Just checked it out. Never seen that one before.

Alcolm X-Thanks. Your site is where I saw this cover.

2:21 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home