Monday, December 28, 2009

Fan Mail

Every once in a while I get some great comments on my posts. So I decided to share them with everyone who may have missed them the first time around by putting them here on my front page. If you look under the Piece of mind picture on this page you will see them. I added the author (usually anonymous surprise, surprise) and a link to the whole post if you want to see their whole comments, what I said to rile them up and my response. I left them as they were so any typos are the work of the author. I will be working to make it look better some time soon and I am still going through old comments to see if there are any that I forgot.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Metal Misfit said...

Wow. :D

The only time I've gotten a comment like these is when someone told me my reviews suck and I know nothing about Metallica.

This comment came shortly after I posted a link at Metallica's official forum. :P

Other than that, I haven't had any morons to deal with (besides spammers).

6:05 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home