Friday, January 01, 2010

What's coming up?

I still have a Lesser of two evils to write. After that I hope to have reviews of...
Black Breath-Razor to oblivion
UDO-Dominator
Mean Streak-Metal Slave

Clash of the album covers

One of the projects I wanted to do when I started this blog in 2005 was to go back and re-examine and put out my top ten album list for the year that was twenty years ago. So back then I did 1985 and so on with each year. Now I move out of the 80's and on to 1990 so next week I will have my top ten albums of 1990 plus the Golden Turd award for the year. It was kind of a strange year. Major labels were signing up hard rock bands left and right, but that doesn't mean all those bands were good. A number of thrash bands from the 80's seemed to be slowing down. A couple of long time bands put out some clunkers. Still there were a few surprises. I considered two instrumental albums for my list and a couple of veteren bands went in new directions.

***Have a great week!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home