Sunday, April 11, 2010

Sunday metal funnies

Photobucket

I have seen better tattoos come with a box of cracker jacks.

Why does their Randy Rhoads look like a Barbie doll who has had her face melted?

Wow, Firehouse and White Lion. Did he run out of skin to have other heavy hitters like Loverboy and Giuffria put on there?

This is what happens when you combine alcohol, too much free time and a complete lack of artistic talent.


***Thanks to Bob Vinyl for telling me about this picture.
I hope to make the Sunday Metal Funnies a weekly column where I just post up a metal related picture and offer up some brief comments on it.
Feel free to add your own comments.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Rockin' Jeff said...

This puts my Uriah Heep tattoo to shame.

11:26 AM  
Blogger Patrick said...

Warrant too, ha ha!

11:45 AM  
Blogger Ray Van Horn, Jr. said...

minus the Rhodes pic and the poser acts...looks just like the paperbag covers around my school textbooks in the eighties

4:43 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home