Friday, March 04, 2011

Tester-King Of The World

Self Release 2011

I apologize ahead of time if I'm not more prepared for this review as my computer had a brain fart and decided it wanted to take some personal time off. Maybe it belongs to a union and wanted to show it's support? Who knows what goes on in it's creepy little mind. Anyway, as with most of NEGB1 acts I believe this is a self released affair. Honestly I'm not sure. What I am sure of though is the fact that this my friends is kick ass rock and roll. "Holy Bat crap Robin" is what went through my mind as "Look What You've Done" kicked off King Of The World. It was like getting a pile driver on concrete. Imagine a world where Motorhead was the biggest influence for Kiss. Now imagine that Kiss tossing back some beers with Black Label Society and writing an album full of thunderous garage rock. That's what this record is like. Beer drinking hard rock is what these boys from Framingham, MA bring to the table on these 12 tracks. Hear for yourself though why "God gave rock and roll to you" at the group's NEGB1 and why "I love it loud" is more than a battle cry for Tester.

http://tester3.bandcamp.com/album/king-of-the-world

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Checked it out! Great pick!! Thanks

11:09 PM  
Blogger Andy said...

Thant's why I do this. I love being able to turn people onto great new music!

2:50 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home