Thursday, May 31, 2012

Current playlist

Here you go....

Andy-

Listening to:
Attila-Rolling Thunder
Phantom-Dead Or Alive
Vanadium-A Race With the Devil/Metal Rock
Upper Echelon-Surface Tension
Runestaff-Runestaff
Waxwing-Appetizer
Inherent Sin-Children Of the Night
Zadok-The Sign
Rex Begonia-Rex Begonia
Ironhawk-To The Point

Watching:
Old Dr. Who


Reading:
Killing Lincoln

Metal Mark-

Listening-
Iron Maiden-Somewhere in time
Cardinal Sin-Resurrection
The Hangmen-East of western
Hibria-The skull collectors
Juliet's Vice-s/t
The Misfits-Boxed set
New Bomb Turks- Destroy-oh-boy!
Possesser-City built of skulls
Holocross-s/t
Dr. Know-The unknown

Watching-
Third rock from the sun season three

Reading-
They never came back

***What are you listening to, watching and/or reading?

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger non de guerre said...

Mark, I gave The Hangmen a listen, and they're very good. I see that they've been joined by the ex-Supersuckers guitarist. That would explain it.

5:53 PM  
Blogger Metal Mark said...

Tom-Yes, it is good. I have it to review, so eventually I'll write it up.

3:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool lists both... I have to write down some of those bands and check 'em out.

I've been listening to: PHILM (debut), (new) Candlebox, Foghat "Live", Any and all Orange Goblin, Any and all Santana, Six Feet Under "Undead", (new) SLASH and a host of other stuff... LOL.

Watching: Any Bigfoot or ghost hunting reality shows.

Reading: Any Metal Hammer and Guitar World that's laying around... Smithsonian back issues too.

Stone \m/\m/

6:09 PM  
Blogger Andy said...

Stone-
I have to admit that I have a thing for Bigfoot. From movies to posters to watching the shows (I even have a bigfoot shirt!)there is just something about the thought of there being something out there. I used to watch a lot of the ghost shows as well, but not much anymore. I do believe there are things out there we don't know about (whether animals or paranormal) although I don't know if I believe in "ghosts" or if I just believe them to be demons. But, since both my ex-wife and I experienced certain "events" I just don't honestly know. Also, I have a subscription to Metal Hammer and have been turned on to a lot of good music from them. Great magazine! Thanks for the nice comments!

4:16 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home