Friday, February 15, 2013

Current Playlist


Here we all are again. It's Friday. I hope your week was well. Yes, that goes for each and everyone of you. As for me? I fought a cold and the cold won. I still managed some reviews, an interview, etc. The weekend though (or really the next 3 days) might be spotty. Between the cold I'm still struggling to overcome and company on it's way (in the form of some of my son's friends coming over later for the day and then my daughter has two of  her friends coming over for a sleepover tonight!) it could be difficult to get to some music. We'll just have to take the wait and see approach. In the meantime what's in your head? What have you been listening to this week?



Listening to:
Rychus Syn-Rychus Syn

Kiss-Dressed To Kill
Light Bearer-Silver Tongue
The Cure-Kiss Me, Kiss Me, Kiss Me
Buster Brown-S.O.V.
Sandy Denny-No More Sad Refrains
Diamond Head-What's In Your Head
The Neat Records Singles Collection Volume Two
Surgery-Little Debbie
Killswitch Engage-In Due Time (Single)

Watching:
Hotel Transavaina
Vengeance

Reading:
The Encyclopedia Of Punk




Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home