Friday, February 22, 2013

Current Playlist


It's Friday again and I say thank the maker! I don't know about the rest of you, but it was a LONG week. Still, good things did come of it. This week I went and filled out paperwork so I can return to college and continue my education. Of course the earliest I can get in is the summer semester, but at least I'm taking that first step. It's been 20 years since I last stepped foot into a classroom so my emotions are mixed at the prospect. Even so it marks a new chapter in my life and makes me believe that 2013 just might be a good year after all! With that I present my lists. As always feel free to share your own.

Listening to:
Buckcherry-Confessions (Review due shortly)
AC/DC-Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap
The Deep End-Cop This (Review in the works)
The Virginmarys-King Of Conflict
Bark Market-Vegas Throat
Lightnin' To The Nations Box Set
Widowspeak-Alminac
Device-Vilify Single (Review coming...)
Carcass-Swansong
Helloween-Straight Out of Hell Deluxe Edition (I do plan to review this eventually!)
The Cranberries-Everybody Else Is Doing It...

Watching:
License To Kill
The Transporter 3
Burial Ground

Reading:
Old issues of Fangoria and Horrorhound I have laying around my bedroom



Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home