Friday, March 11, 2016

Current Playlist

Well friends it's Friday again and as much as I hope to get everything reviewed that I had promised life got in the way. With my son having half-days due to finals and my daughter getting sick I ended up way busier than expected. Being a single father of two teenagers certainly comes with it's own unique set of challenges especially when you have full-custodial rights and an ex that doesn't even live in the same state! But I digress. For this week I hope to wrap up a review on the new Anthrax disc and cover the likes of Savage Master and American Head Charge. Beyond that it will just have to be a wait and see game as I have a lot of other things on my plate right now. But, that's another story for another day. For now please feel free to share your own lists and as always keep things loud and proud!

Listening to:

Kreator-Extreme Agression
Butthole Surfers-Independent Worn Saloon
AC/DC-Dirty Deeds Down Dirt Cheap
Ozzy Osbourne-Tribute
B.O.C.-Secret Treaties
S.N.F.U.-...And No One Else Wanted to Play
Zamboni-Zamboni
Uriah Heep-Abominog
Revolver Presents The Dark Side
Sacred Few-Beyond The Iron Walls

Watching:

Demons
City of the Living Dead
Day of the Dead
The Prowler

Reading:

The Hammer Story








Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Metal Mark said...

I saw that link for Zamboni and thought about listening to it, but didn't.

Listening-
Ozzy-Blizzard of Ozz
Ratt-Out of the cellar
Lizzy Borden-Appointment with death
Iron Maiden-The book of souls
Argus-Boldy stride the doomed
The Cult-Hidden City
Medusa-Dare to rock
Re-animator-Condemned to eternity/Deny Reality
Megadeth-Super Collider, Dystopia

Watching-
Ray Harryhausen-Sinbad boxed set
Doctor Who-The happiness patrol, The husbands of river song

Reading-
Various cookbooks and graphic novels

7:56 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home