Monday, March 07, 2016

Free Metal Monday: Hard Rock Revolution Vol. II

Here's a FANTASTIC compilation for our second Free Metal Monday offering of the day. This one comes courtesy of the Facebook group Hard Rock Revolution and it contains a staggering 50 tracks*! I'm not even going to pretend that I've heard every track on this great compilation, but I will admit that I was going to post a link for the "Vol. I" sampler** until I saw that there was a "Vol. II" that was just released! You can find it by heading here and for more information on the community group responsible for this AMAZING comp. be sure to hit that bold link above!


*Despite what the title might suggest there is more here than just hard rock. Just by looking over the insane track list and randomly listening to a few of the cuts I can tell you "Vol. II" most assuredly has something for everyone! Perhaps this cool group sums it up best when they write: "Hard Rock Revolution is a cabal of kindred spirits, united by fate and eternally compelled by unseen forces to chase the dragon of seven heads; Hard Rock, Metal, Doom, Stoner, Sludge, Psych and Blues."


** The equally awesome "Vol. I" has a grand total of 36 tracks! I downloaded both of these comps and my life has been all the more rewarding as a result!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home