Saturday, May 14, 2016

Current Playlist

Another week and another playlist! As per usual it is as odd as I am, but why change a good thing when it's got me this far in life?

Listening to:

Geddes Axe-Aftermath
 
Beastie Boys-Solid Gold Hits
 
Destruction-Release From Agony (inspired by my review of the band Mortal Peril)
 
Alice Cooper-Trash (This CD is such a guilty pleasure of mine!)
 
Mother Love Bone-S/T
 
Fire Ants-Stripped (Special thanks to the site I Hate The 90s for this one!)
 
S.O.D.-Speak English Or Die (If you ask me the world really needs more politically incorrect hardcore/crossover right about now!)

Watching:
 
Deadpool Blu Ray
 
Friday The 13th Part 3
 
Weapons
 
The Walk
 
Chuck Season 3
 
Playing:
War of the Monsters
 
 
As always what are you (yes you!) into this week?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home