Friday, July 21, 2006

Tentative theme week schedule

As Live album week draws to a close. I just wanted to jot down what my theme week schedule for the next few months might be.

August-1980's week
September-Rock movies week
October-Black Sabbath week
November-Oh, Canada week

I won't be doing a theme week in December because I actually will spend the first ten days of the month doing my countdown of the top ten metal albums of 1986. After that I don't know. I have been thinking as to whether or not I will continue blogging after this year, but I am not sure about that right now. I like to lay a schedule down like this as it keeps me on track to some extent. Hope you enjoy the theme weeks.

8 Comments:

Blogger Mike said...

Since I grew up in the 80's and love movies,I'm looking forward to the next two months worth of posts.

8:58 AM  
Blogger :P fuzzbox said...

Like Mike I am looking forward to the upcoming themes.

To put my two cents in you should keep blogging. It wouldn't be the same out here without you.

10:38 AM  
Blogger Metal Mark said...

Mike-Hope you will enjoy them I did a heavy metal movies week awhile back. Since then I have seen a few more music related movies that I wanted to review, but they are more rock than just metal.

Fuzz-Thanks. I just feel like I am repeating myself a lot. I am going to try writing about my memories a little more to see if that helps make things fresher or not. If I go on after this year, I may have to cut down on posts on switch some things around so I don't feel like things are getting too stale.

5:09 AM  
Blogger David Amulet said...

I hope you do keep it up, but don't feel like you have to keep up the every-day pace. Reading you once or twice a week would be bettter than reading just about any other blog every day.

-- david

9:45 AM  
Blogger :P fuzzbox said...

I know what you mean. I am thinking of cutting back a bit myself.

10:08 AM  
Blogger Metal Mark said...

David-Thanks.

Last year I was posting maybe three time a week, but no one was reading it. Late last year a few people started reading and I got on a roll and early this year I begin posting almost daily. I think I have missed maybe four or five days this year and that's it. Maybe beginning in September I will cut down to 3-4 posts a week. That would make it easier on me and allow me more time on each entry.

10:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
»

7:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very pretty design! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

5:38 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home