Sunday, November 11, 2007

What's coming up?

It's been an alright week around here. It's always a little bit of a downer once Halloween is over. Here is what I hope to have out this week.

Interview with Juan Garcia of Agent Steel
Heavy Metal Jukebox

-plus reviews of the following
EndeverafteR-Kiss or kill
Steve Grimmett Band-Personal Crisis
Sebastian Bach-Angel Down

and maybe one other review, interview or something if I can get to it.

***Question for you. I realize there are a few weeks left to the year. However I want you to rate the year 2007 as far as music goes on a scale of 1-10 with 1 being it was a horrible year and 10 meaning it was outstanding. What do you think?

2 Comments:

Blogger Anne Lyken-Garner said...

I think that 2007 was a good year in Britain for music. I'm not a heavy metalist (is there such a thing?) but in the world of pop music, I'd rate it about 8.

7:43 AM  
Blogger Metal Mark said...

anne-Welcome. I think this year has been about an 8 as well.

8:14 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home