Friday, January 11, 2013

Current Playlist

Here it is Friday again. This past week for me was filled with a variety of mixed feelings. I survived it though so I guess that counts for something right? As for this next week (or at least Friday to Friday) and what all it holds? Well, I hope to tackle a few more releases then I did this past week and maybe even do a NWOBHM Wednesday feature. We shall see. Until this time next week though stay safe and live it loud and proud.

Listening to:
Saxon-An Introduction To Saxon
Gangland-Gangland (Demo)
Picture-Eternal Dark
The Exploited-Don't Forget The Chaos
Alice Cooper-Nobody likes...Alice Cooper live
Dangerous Toys-Dangerous Toys
McCoy-Brainstorm
Kruiz-Kruiz
Witchfinder General-Death Penalty
Killswitch Engage-Alive or Just Breathing

Watching:
Argo
Black Sabbath

Reading;
The Slasher Movie Handbook


As always, what are you listening to this week?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home