Saturday, April 02, 2016

Current Playlist

Oops, I did it again. I am late with the my weekly Current Playlist posting and for that I do apologize. That's the bad news. The good news is that I actually knocked out more reviews than I had originally hoped to. With any luck I'll do the same thing this week.

Listening to:

Seta-"Stupide Abitudini" (For review....)

Lucifer's Hammer-"Beyond the Omens" (FANTASTIC debut album from this heavy metal band from Chile. Review coming soon!)

Blaak Heat-"Shifting Mirrors" (For Review...)

Sabre-Keepers of the Sword (Metal album that is worthy of a Forgotten Gems feature!)

Night Viper-"Night Viper" (Killer female-fronted heavy metal that I just covered this past week!)


Dexter (on Netflix)


Swords Of Steel Vol. II (Review coming soon!)

As always please feel free to share what you have been watching, reading and listening to this past week.

Labels: ,


Blogger Metal Mark said...

Iron Maiden-Powerslave
Judas Priest-Battlecry
Rote Mare-Serpents of the church
Surtr-World of doom
The Assassinations-Future blasts from the past
Switchblade Suicide-s/t
Deep Purple-Come taste the band

Batman season two
Lost in space season two

11:30 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home