Saturday, April 02, 2016

Current Playlist

Oops, I did it again. I am late with the my weekly Current Playlist posting and for that I do apologize. That's the bad news. The good news is that I actually knocked out more reviews than I had originally hoped to. With any luck I'll do the same thing this week.

Listening to:

Seta-"Stupide Abitudini" (For review....)

Lucifer's Hammer-"Beyond the Omens" (FANTASTIC debut album from this heavy metal band from Chile. Review coming soon!)

Blaak Heat-"Shifting Mirrors" (For Review...)

Sabre-Keepers of the Sword (Metal album that is worthy of a Forgotten Gems feature!)

Night Viper-"Night Viper" (Killer female-fronted heavy metal that I just covered this past week!)



Watching:

Dexter (on Netflix)

Reading:

Swords Of Steel Vol. II (Review coming soon!)

As always please feel free to share what you have been watching, reading and listening to this past week.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Metal Mark said...

Listening-
Iron Maiden-Powerslave
Judas Priest-Battlecry
Rote Mare-Serpents of the church
Surtr-World of doom
The Assassinations-Future blasts from the past
Switchblade Suicide-s/t
Deep Purple-Come taste the band

Watching-
Batman season two
Lost in space season two

11:30 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home