Wednesday, April 04, 2012

Tester-"Undone" Single

A little over one year ago I was turned onto Framingham, MA act Tester. This hard rock/heavy metal act blew me away with their "King Of The World" album. The band draws from acts like Kiss, Anthrax, AC/DC, Motorhead, Foo Fighters, Black Sabbath and Van Halen to create a sound all their own. Imagine something like traditional rock meets 70's hard rock only with much more street fighting ability. Yeah, I know it's only heavy metal but I like it....yes I do. According to a Facebook remark the band has posted a new song: "Undone". Thing is the song is really a shade older than that. If my memory serves me correct it appeared on the excellent "King Of The World" released in 2011. Even so they are worth a revisit as this sort of classic rock meets garage metal is just too cool for words. Check it out for yourself as this link: http://www.reverbnation.com/c./poni/100307853 and if your interested check out my original review of this rocking album here:http://metalmark.blogspot.com/search?q=Tester-King+Of+The+World+

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home