Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Bellua-Bellua


Self-Release/Independent
2013

Yet another demo that was original posted by Blood And Honor. And, yet again it's doom metal. Unlike my post yesterday (about Naga) this 2-piece band hails from L.A. and they play a more metallic form of doom. Five tracks worth of metallic doom. Of course my 70+ year old father did just walk down into my work-area and describe them as such: "What is that noise?". I'm not so sure he's into doom though (let alone heavy metal) so take that with a grain of salt. I will admit that Jonathon Heuer (guitar + vocals) is not the word's best doom metal singer, but I wouldn't say his vocals ruin Bellua either. It just is what it is. Find out more about this "name your own price" digital doom download below.














http://bellua.bandcamp.com/album/bellua

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home