Friday, January 18, 2013

Current Playlist

Where did this week go? I swear it was here and then gone. In the blink of an eye it's Friday again. The older I get the more it seems as if times just slips on by silently like a thief in the night.And all the while I sit back and wonder what do I have to show for it besides 2 great kids?

Listening to:
A Sound Of Thunder-Queen Of Hell EP
Bloody Hammers-Bloody Hammers
Wild Pussy-Mechanarchy
Slammer-M.I.A. Single
Tarantula-TarantulaOutbreak-Metal Reich (Demo)
No Trouble-Looking For Trouble But Watch Out! (Double album)
Blitzkrieg-A Time Of Changes
Palace-Palace
http://bloodandhonor-metalblog.blogspot.com/2011/09/palace-palace-1986.html

Watching:
Beasts Of The Southern Wild
Kill, Baby...Kill!
Warlock: The Armageddon
Raiders Of The Sun

Reading:
Punk-The Whole Story



Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home