Friday, December 20, 2013

Weekly Round-Up

Welcome to Friday my friends! I'm not sure what's in store for all of you, but after 3pm or so today it's all about the winter break and being home with my teens for the next two or so weeks! That means of course that my posts might be a bit more s-t-r-e-t-c-h-e-d out, but we'll just have to wait and see how the Christmas' cookie crumbles on that one! I do know that I still owe a review of the 2008 Metal Message "V" compilation and, my old fingers crossed on this one, I hope to cover the new (live) REO Speedwagon CD/DVD set as well as the new CD/DVD set from Royal Hunt! Also, N.W.O.B.H.M. legends (and all around cool as ice heavy metal act) Blitzkrieg have a new disc out. While I have the bonus version (pictured above) heading my way from Japan (featuring 3 additional cuts!) I will most likely just post my review of the standard release for the time being. Otherwise I'm not sure what I will get to. Still, I want to wish you all the very best and if I don't check back in before hand have a very blessed and merry Christmas everyone!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home