Monday, April 07, 2014

Free Metal Monday: Wacken Metal Battle Canada Compilation Vol. 2


Self-Released/Independent
2014

It's been awhile since I posted a  Free Metal Monday feature so to make up for that (and the lack of articles as of late from our site*) I am throwing out this EPIC 81-track(!!!!) compilation that was released in conjunction with this years Wacken Metal Battle! I won't name all the names, but needless to say quite a few of these entries have graced our pages before and (genre-wise) these independent Canadian acts offer a lot of bang for the buck (even more so as this digital download is FREE!!!!!). While the release might seem a little overwhelming at first (81 tracks after all!) there is a TON of cool metal to be found so this one is highly recommended!


https://wackenmetalbattlecanada.bandcamp.com/album/wacken-metal-battle-canada-compilation-vol-2

*In addition to it having been spring break around these parts, my son Matt turned 14 last week so it was a busy eight of so days in our house! As a single father of two teens (my other child, Haley, will be 16 in June and yes, I am freaking out a bit at that prospect!) it can all get a bit crazy and sometimes I do bite off a bit more then I can chew! Hopefully I'll be getting back on track though this week and more articles should appear! 

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home