Saturday, December 29, 2007

What's coming up?

Hard to believe, but 2008 will soon be upon us. My New Year's resolutions for this blog are to keep pushing to improve my writing and to try and stay productive. This week I hope to have these topics out.


Reviews
Molotow-Feat. Rock-n-Roll
Vanity Ink-On your skin
Gang Green-You've got it
Rise to Addiction-A new shade of black for the soul


Interview with The Hate Junkies

*Plus*
-On Thursday (I hope) it will be another "Lesser of two evils" with the glass breaking antics of Nitro taking on the pink guitar playing hi-jinks of the Vinnie Vincent Invasion in a battle of the truly ridiculous. For once I really don't a feeling as to who will win this one yet.
-Then Friday I will take the ten albums that have lost at "Lesser of two evils" over the last year and rank them. The band that is the worst of the bunch will get the title of "Grand Stinker".

I will continue doing "Lesser of two evils" throughout 2008, but instead of always picking weak bands I might start doing bad albums by normally good bands. I will pit them together in a contest to see which is one not as bad.
I am still considering what other features will stay on in the new year. Likely "Judge the album cover" and "Clash of the album covers" will continue to be at least semi-regular features. Other than that I am not sure yet. Feel free to let me know if there are any features I have done that you would like to see continue.

Hope you have a great week!

2 Comments:

Blogger captain corky said...

Happy New Year Mark. Playoffs next week!!!

4:31 AM  
Blogger Metal Mark said...

Captain Corky-Happy New Year! It's been a bad season for my Broncos, but an interesting season for football overall. So I am hoping for some good games in the post season.

4:37 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home