Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Heavy metal albums for Halloween

375_king_diamond_abigail

So once upon a time when life was less busy I used to plan ahead for what metal album or albums I would listen to on Halloween night. I think that I did this mainly in college and a year or two after that. I knew that my Halloween night then was committed to studying, but I frequently studied with music on. My favorite holiday of the year demanded that I pick an appropriate soundtrack. I know at one point I played all of these on Halloweens during those years-

Iron Maiden-Killers, s/t, The number of the beast
Grim Reaper-See you in hell, Fear no evil
Ozzy-Diary of a madman, Bark at the moon
Black Sabbath-s/t, Sabbath bloody Sabbath
Dio-Holy Diver
Slayer-Reign in blood, Show no mercy
Mercyful Fate-Don't break the oath
King Diamond-Abigail, Them
Helloween-Keeper of the seven keys pt. 1
Hallows Eve-Tales of terror


***So are there albums that you listen to on Halloween or ones you would like to listen to for celebrating the holiday?

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home