Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Red Hot Rebellion-Red Hot Rebellion

Red Hot Rebellion
2012



Dayton, Ohio's Red Hot Rebellion are self-described as "the greatest band in the known Universe" and frankly after hearing this album who am I to argue with that bold statement? With a sound described as The Ramones meet AC/DC meet Motorhead these Ohio rockers are down and dirty and blue collar as it comes. Toss in some Social Distortion love and Red Hot Rebellion had me from the world hello. While I'm sure these guys are a must-see live act (where this sort of sweaty, beer soaked rock n' metal really sounds good) this album does a great job of making the case that Ohio should be the rock and roll capital of the Universe and that the house band would have to be Red Hot Rebellion. To quote the Rolling Stones "I know it's only rock and roll but I like it". Don't just take my word for it though. Amp Magazine is streaming the album as I type. See for yourself why Red Hot Rebellion are just the thing needed for long haul ahead.



































http://www.ampmagazine.com/26108/featured-stream-red-hot-rebellion/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home