Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Overkill-"Electric Rattlesnake" 2012 Single

Nuclear Blast Records
2012



With thrash legends Overkill all set to release "The Electric Age" later this month many of us wondered just what could be expected out of studio album number 16? Since the band has just recently released a new brutal track by the name of "Electric Rattlesnake" my guess is that as always Bobby "Blitz" Ellsworth and the rest of Overkill will deliver classic thrash metal with no frills but plenty of thrills. My money is on the band that they will deliver another home run. "Electric Rattlesnake" has some bite to it and proves why these guys should be considered just as relevant as bands like Anthrax or Testament. Check it out for yourself below. Enjoy!




















http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l8TiXMAW0dg

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Metal Mark said...

I loved Overkill in the 80's and a large part of the 90's. I can't remember the last time they put out an album that I really got excited about. Kind of Motorhead and WASP they have gotten into that rut of doing the same album over and over. I guess that makes consistant, but predictable.

8:23 AM  
Anonymous Seance said...

Looking forward to the album.

If you want check out Frantic Ambers new musicvideo "Bleeding Sanity" that I produced. Maybe these females are to heavy for your taste I don´t know,If you like it feel free to spread the video.

3:39 AM  
Blogger Andy said...

Seance good video. If Frantic Amber would like to have us review their music tell them to shoot me an e-mail at andrewjdavis at hotmail.com. Thanks.

4:50 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home